Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why do I always want to eat after I work out?

I just did an hour of Strength Training. It was killer but I feel great (and really sore)! After my workout I wanted a treat (why does it work that way?) but I made the yummiest, HEALTHY treat! I used a cup of ice, an orange, 2 packets of stevia and a 1/4 milk and blended it all up in the magic bullet. It was the most deliciously refreshing 100 calories I've had in a long time!

4 comments:

Karilynn said...

We should petition blogger for a "Like" or "LOVE" button on these blogs.. sometimes there isn't a whole lot to say about an entry but knowing it's been read is kind of a big deal! I LOVE THIS ENTRY!!

Unknown said...

Awesome job on the healthy treat! What is stevia??

Jessica B said...

OH I love this it sounds so yummy.I just might try it after my next killer workout!

Amy Davis said...

Stevia is a natural sweetener. So, if you're trying to cut out sugar/splenda/aspartame etc. it is a good replacement to sweeten things up a bit. Walmart sells a brand called truvia. It's great!