Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Hurt All Over

Yesterday I worked out REALLY hard with the help of a trainer who is all business. She will not let me slack at all! Then I went skiing for 4 hours. Today I hurt all over so I put off exercising as long as I could. But I still rode my bike tonight for 6 miles! Yay! I still REALLY hurt all over and I have to go back to the trainer tomorrow first thing in the morning. It's worth it, right? (Tell me it is cause I'm not always sure). :) I do sleep better when I've worked out but I also seem to have a MUCH bigger appetite. Is that all in my head or is that real?

PS - Week 1 weigh in 142.8 (-1.4 lbs) :)
8 days without sugar or white flour. Does it ever get easier?

4 comments:

M and A said...

i agree w/ ya about a bigger appetite. and i don't know HOW you go w/o white sugar & flour! WTG! nice loss this week!

Karilynn said...

Umm.. any moment you get with Lisa is TOTALLY worth it! ;o) I LOVE that you are going for the gold this time around! Congrats on pushing past the pain. Not only does it get easier but soon you worry when you aren't sore and push yourself farther just to feel a little burn the next day!

Jessica B said...

It is worth it! The no white diet does get easier once you get into it. It also helps to find new favorite no white foods. Karilynn said she had gotten some really good recipes from Lisa, so maybe trying a new recipes will help. The hunger is a sign of an increased metabolism so they tell me, which means although not easy on a diet it is a good thing!

Heather Brown said...

AWESOME!! Way to push through the pain! I am SO sore today too! I couldnt imagine how I would be with a trainer. I played volleyball in college so I know what to do its just doing it!! Keep going girl! You are doing awesome!!!