Today I officially start my "diet" or rather my permanent change in lifestyle. As of today I am off sugar and white flour. Here are my 2010 goals:
Run the Utah Valley Half Marathon on June 12th
Lose 25 lbs. by June 12th
It doesn't look so scary when you write it like that.
So this is how I'm going to get there:
Weight Training 2x per week
Ride the bike 10 miles per week
Run 4 days per week (3-5 miles each day) starting March 1st (when it warms up a bit outside)
Eat 5 small meals of 200-300 calories each per day
NO sugar
NO white flour
I'm taking some "before" pictures soon even though it's totally embarrassing.
Here are my January 4, 2010 stats:
5'2"
145.6 lbs.
? % body fat
? measurements
6:51pm - So far, so good! :)
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Brandan and I were talking about cutting out Sugar and white flour...I cant figure out what we would eat. You can only have so many meals of humus and celery before you lose all will power.
Love this! These are totally reasonable achievable goals! I really would love to get back to Utah to run that half. I am trying to do one May 1st in Illinois... we shall see!
Post a Comment