Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Finally Getting It.

I've been on again, off again for the first two weeks of the competition. Now I feel like it's finally "clicked" and I'm ready to be ON! I've done perfect (eat clean diet) for 3 days in a row and I'm actually enjoying the food!

5 comments:

Ellura said...

awesome!

Karilynn said...

Weird that food can taste good even when it's not STUFED with sodium/sugar/fat!! Congrats! Can't wait to see your results in 10 short days! ;o)

Jessica B said...

That is so awesome! I am not to the "perfect" yet, but I am noticing a big change. I almost forgot to comment back but the water aerobics at the legacy is taught by lisa Tuesday mornings at 9. I am going in the evenings. Tomorrow night at 7 me and a girlfriend will be there, we would love to see you if you can make it!

Moi said...

I really like the eat clean lifestyle. It is real food. Congrats on the clarity

Our Fam said...

I think I am going to go get the books for the eat clean diet. I want so bad to get it but I think it just isnt clicking all the way. Congrats! What foods are you loving?