Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Great Job Everyone!
I've just been reading through your blogs and everyone is doing so well. It's so inspiring! I don't think I'm doing that well (no big losses to report yet and I'm staying off the scale until 2/5). But I am feeling much more fit! Yesterday my husband and I went skiing again with our oldest two kids and I even hit a few jumps which really impressed my 7 year old son ;) I just can't say enough how glad I am to NOT be pregnant! I have been pregnant for 50 months of my life. That's over FOUR YEARS! I know I don't look my best but it is SOOO great to have some agility and stamina back after all of those years of ups and downs with my pregnancies. It is so great to be active again. I can't wait to start running outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow when you look at it that way that is a LOONG time to be pregnant!! hahah! Kuddos to you!! I am going snowboarding this weekend and i am pumped!! I am the same way. Cant wait to start running outside!!
YAY!! Sounds so fun! I've never been skiing... but I hear it's awesome cardio! And the jumps? Oh so impressive!! GO AMY!!
Post a Comment