Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Apparently I'm Not Working Out Hard Enough
So this morning I went to my trainer. I was so excited to tell her that I'd ridden 12 miles on the bike. She was clearly not impressed. She said I'm obviously not working hard enough if I could go 12 miles. So she decided to show me exactly how I should be working out on her treadmill. YIKES! I was more tired in 10 minutes on the tread with her than in 50 minutes on the bike on my own. I really was sweating and working on the bike, just not like that! I felt like I was going to collapse at points! So, back to the drawing board. Well at least I don't have to dedicate an hour to working out, just 20-30 minutes if I do it hard enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, well I am looking at working with this trainer when I can afford it! I had something similar last night when I was at water aerobics, someone said "one minute treading water isnt so bad when your talking" and the trainer said, "If you can talk your not working hard enough!" as we all laughed and sunk under the water. I guess it goes to show how we really can makes every minute count!
I have a very similar goal in weight as you do. I am excited to be in the comp with you and know that we have the opportunity to encourage each other.
Have a great week to come and know that you have someone right there with you!!! You can do this!
Post a Comment