Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm Not a Patient Person

I hate that I have been doing well for a week and keep stepping on the scale hoping to see a change and it stays the same or even goes up a tiny bit! I have been exercising like crazy (for me) and eating well (I think) but I just want to see that number go down! :( My husband keeps telling me I look skinnier but I think he's just being nice.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Maybe you're putting on muscle mass! I know the pain of the stagnant scale. It will go down; have hope!

Karilynn said...

Hmm.. well.. your husband is pretty much the most flattering person I've ever met. :o) That being said... you will see the results if you stick to it. Robyn (in the comp) is very good at this. Every single month of the last competition she was in the top 5 and every single month she just persevered and didn't see the results for weeks. But they always came.. just in time to win some cash. Just remember that this is not just about LOSING weight. It's about GAINING health!! You are getting stronger everyday!! Keep pushing forward! :o)

Our Fam said...

I was exercising and I lost 12 pounds and one pant size. I kept it up, gained 2 pounds and lost 3 pant sizes. Its a frusturating game trying to go by the scale. I just hope that as I look and feel better the scale will catch up. I know I am doing better for my body. I just want to exercise and see the results right away! Good luck. Everytime I hop in the car to get Jer to and from school I think about you and your walking in the cold. I feel like such a wimp sometimes.