I did tricep dips on the first day with my trainer and fatigued at 8. Today I did 19!
My new daily goal is to eat 5 FIVE 5 fruits and veggies each day.
I've already turned a good snack into a bad snack. NUTS. Yes, nuts. They're healthy, portable and full of protein, right? Well, not when you eat 2 cups of them! I find that I can pop a handful of almonds into my mouth about 10 times a day thinking I'm being "healthy." So now all of my nuts are in the freezer. Out of sight, out of mind. :)
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i keep my almonds in the freezer too. i count 12 as 2 WW points. not sure if its correct, but i can't imagine how many points/calories are in 2 cups!! somedays i'm good w/ F&V, others not! good luck with 5!
Nuts are a weakness too. I love them. You can soak almonds in water over night in the fridge, it makes them swell up real big...then you don't eat as many. I usually have 5-7 for a snack. My problem is I really like them flavored, or roasted, and for sure glazed so settling for plain raw nuts takes some getting use to. Out of sight out of mind works well too. Keep it up!
Bah! I am in the habit of counting out a portion of almonds (usually 15) and then shoving the bag back in the pantry. You'll get there! ;o)
Post a Comment