Sunday, January 17, 2010
Yikes! I Kind of Blew It.
So here's my usual pattern: do well for a week or two. See little results. Get frustrated & have a terrible day. Then the cycle starts all over. Yikes! Well, today I have done pretty terrible, but not as terrible as I could have. But this time I'm just going to get over the scale and get back on track. I don't care what the number is, if I stick to the plan (the eat clean diet) then I'll see results eventually. I'm not going to weigh myself again until February 5th. Is that a good or bad idea? I'm not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AWESOME idea!! The first month I started this journey I didn't weigh myself for a good three weeks and dropped like 12 lbs while I wasn't looking. Just make sure you are making good choices and the scale will reflect it when you get back to it in a couple of weeks! ;o)
I set my mind to not weighing except the monthly weigh in. I have been tempted a few times but have stuck to my guns! I just know ME and don't want that to be an excuse for discouragement. You're doing great, keep it up.
Post a Comment