Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Honesty

I am already frustrated again. I am pretty up and down huh? So I have done PERFECT since Sunday. Not just thought I've done perfect, I REALLY have done perfect. I even went out to dinner last night at Olive Garden and had minestrone soup (100 calories), salad w/ their lite dressing (120 calories) and 1/2 breadstick (75 calories). Then we went to a Jazz game and I didn't have any game food. I had a 90 calorie Red Mango frozen yogurt (SOOO good by the way). I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm up 2 pounds from Wednesday (when I was down 2 pounds). So now after 7 days I have not lost ANYTHING! AAAHHH! I'm not sure what is happening. :(

4 comments:

Nancy said...

One of the biggest hurdles to NOT being tied to a number on the scale is what you are experiencing right now! You are doing so great and I know that the dedication you have taken will truly show in your final results. Keep it up. You are awesome.

Moi said...

Your body takes a bit to realize that this is the ways its going to be. Try to go for a walk or something to help rev your metabolism. Trust me, eating crappy won't help the weight come off at all

M and A said...

that happened to me the week before I got lifetime @ ww. honestly i was so worried about eating right and exercising (which was FAB!) that i was up 4 pounds! i know i didn't overeat myself 4 pounds fater. i think stress can have effects on our bodies. so, try not to stress! you've had a GREAT week! keep doing what your doing and i'm sure by the 5th you will have a GREAT weigh-in!

Our Fam said...

My scale is bouncing like a bouncy ball. I dont understand why but I know I feel better and every so often I see a number I feel like might be progress so I will take it. I think as I get used to this lifestyle both with my body and mind it will even out. Id like to say the scale does not matter but really I think it does. We are in a competition that depends on the scale and that can be discouraging. Just keep happy!